He is. He’s a great husband. He’s a wonderful dad. He’s patient. He’s a hard worker. Man, do I love that guy.
Last night, we were talking about something, and Jason said, “If you had to choose, would you do it again? Get married so young, I mean.” We were 22 and 23 when we got married. At the time, I remember thinking that wasn’t that young at all. Now, looking back… :)
I thought about our marriage and the past 9 1/2 years together. I thought about our trips together, our moves, our kids. I really couldn’t think of any reason I would do things any differently.
Some things that make him are awesome are:
- his coffee making ability
- the way he loves our children
- the way he takes care of me
- how he lets me sleep in on the weekends even though he’s tired, too
- how he cleans up the kitchen
- how he works so hard at his job
- and a million more things