Thanks for visiting my blog! Here is a little bit about me.
My name is Casey. I am a lifelong North Dakota resident. I am married to my husband of almost 8 years, Jason, and I have two boys, Kael and Asa, with a third boy on the way in October. I am a stay at home mom who is considering a future as a homeschooling mom. I am currently a pregnant and backsliding vegetarian.
Some things I enjoy are:
- Homemade granola
- Freecell (the card game)
- Trying new recipes
- Giving stuff away
- Music- listening to it and playing it on the piano
Some things I am passionate about are:
- Giving mothers access to information and support to help them breastfeed
- Loving people as they are
- Gentle parenting
- Informed birth choices
Some things I am interested in and hope to become more knowledgeable about are:
- Green and sustainable living
- Figuring out where my food comes from
- Writing and doing it well
You can send me an email at LoveWhatIsBlog at GMail dot com.